Friday, October 7, 2011

our first year album

remember this adorable sign (with all my wedding colors) from our wedding??





Well my VERY VERY talented friend Summer made it for me after my special request! It turned out sooo adorable and perfect and one of my favorite details of my wedding!

My whole life I have been in awe of her family, and the creativity that they have! When we were juniors in high school we made a pack to 1. Go to FIDM (design school together) 2. Marry Abercrombie models (that was big then... remember the LFO song?? ) 3. Have Ralph Lauren decorated homes right next door to each other and raise our kids to be best friends too!

(us in past years...)


Well... Her now hubby Steve ruined goal #1. She ended up choosing U of A over FIDM to be with him....seemed to work out for the best! Goal #2 I think we scored in that area. They may not be official Abercrombie models but we have some good lookin' men!! #3 yeah... still working on that part.

Anyway... for my wedding gift she said that I would be getting it a little late. It just came in the mail last week and I was so so so so excited!!! Of course it was wrapped up in a perfect little box with a homemade card to go with:



Summer and her mother Barbara created an unbelievable "First Year" scrap book for us. Every page is layered with detail and decoration. It has a page for everything from Our Wedding Day to Birthdays, to our first home, us at our jobs, every holiday like halloween, easter, vallentines, St. Patricks, etc. The detail and time that was put into this is incredible!! Did I mention that the album is themed with my wedding colors? They didn't miss a detail!















Thank you my dear sums for such an incredible thoughtful, beautiful gift!! We can't wait to add our years worth of photos to it. You are so talented, and I hope that one day we do live side by side and my kids can be inspired by you too!! ( a huge THANK YOU to Barbara too!!!)

Love,

Adrienne

No comments:

Post a Comment