Tori and Tyler came to town this last weekend!!
We went LEGWARMERS, a famous 80's cover band ....
(But first had a pre-dance party photo shoot)
Then we partied it up in VA! Our friend Brianna and her BF met up with us too.
I felt like I was 22 again. it was awesome.
We ate a lot of AMAZING food, including Neilson's Frozen Custard!! Who would have thought it would have made it's way to the east coast...rt??! It was Colton's first time and I think he is sold.
I love that these two are best friends.... did I mention they even have matching watches?? "Bro-atches" as they call it. Yup they bought them for each other.
We were so sad to see them leave. But what fantastic way to kick off March!!
So who's going to be our next visitors???!










So sad we missed Tyler and Tori! Looks like an amazing weekend!
ReplyDeleteI wish I was going to be your next visitor! I'm headed to AZ tomorrow and Nielsen's is on my list! How did I live there and not ever try it?!?
ReplyDelete