Monday, October 22, 2012

the rest of september...

September turned out to be a busy month. 

My best friend Amy from the younger years came to visit from Korea! She has been out there for the past couple of years teaching English. I was soooo happy when she decided to come state side for a visit and stopped by DC to see me! (and meet Colton for the first time)

Being the vintage shopping lover that she is, we had to do some Virginia antique shopping...


...and I was her escort when she went through the temple for the first time.



September was also filled with apple picking in Maryland with my friend Shannon and some of my favorite little people out here...



We picked them right off the tree and took a bite... BEST FUGI APPLES I HAVE EVER HAD.




THEN... I headed back to Cali to help this girl and this guy....


...with their wedding! 

Spent some time with old roomies, and good friends.


 

After the temple ceremony they had and In-N-Out food truck. Best idea ever. 



After the luncheon, we quickly rushed over to the reception location to set up everything for the big night! ( I can't wait to see the professional shots, it looked incredible)

She has the vision, I just helped execute. 






While in Cali I also spent a lot of time walking Balboa Island, hanging out with Grandma, enjoying the fresh ocean breeze and catching up with old work friends at Butera. It felt good to be back.


Miss this place. 



Busy month, but a great end to summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment