Last weekend we went to a "fancy" Christmas party
at our friends charming house on the "Hill" ( Capital Hill) in downtown DC.
(Actually this friend is the girl, who talked Colton into the friends trip to LA, to visit Tyler....which is why we met! He almost didn't go...so we LOoOVE Katie! She is the one next to me :)
I'm so lucky Colton had such fantastic (girl)friends that I can now adopt as my own! These girls are all driven, successful, and a total blast to be around.
When Colton is around his good friends you know because he gets REALLY loud.
He also gets SUPER HYPER and SUPER Hilarious ...but sometimes it is a bit much. SO I have learned how to calm him down, I squeeze his nose. It causes him to stop talking for a second and breath through his mouth...works every time :) Although I do love his hyper hilarious side....
Before we left, i did snag a kiss under the mistletoe! I can't wait for this Holiday weekend!!
Merry Christmas to ALL!!




No comments:
Post a Comment