Colton is camping tonight....so I am left home alone on a Friday night. When he first told me he had a scout campout tonight I was really bummed. Kinda used to doing everything with my buddy these days. So there is never need for TV or sweets in our house, or all those other distractions you do when you are home alone.
BUT here I am home alone and we don't have either in the house. TV or sweets.
SO, I decided to go to the fabric store and buy this animal print fabric I have been lusting over. I have been wanting to make a sling tote and this fabric actually got me excited to sew... who knew.
BUT.... now here it is 9:00 pm (our usual bed time) and I am fighting to stay away for my "girls night" of sewing (by myself).
Instead of sewing, I have been lusting after something else for the last 45 min...
This is the girl who made the headpiece for my wedding. She is SO amazingly talented. Luckily, I caught her right before her business exploded and she became out of my price range $$$.
She has a line if bracelets sold at Anthro now....maybe I could afford one of those.
I have an obsession with cuffs.
I dream of owning one of these $400 cuffs one day.
Aren't they stunning??
Okay time to re-focus. Off to sew.









I'm excited to see your sling bag! Also, those cuffs are amazing.
ReplyDeleteFound your blog! Now I can properly stalk you :)
ReplyDelete