Sunday, May 15, 2011

Adrienne Meet Maryland, Maryland meet Adrienne

My first few weeks here have been AWESOME. The first Saturday we were back in town, Colton took me down to Georgetown to welcome me to DC... ( and I think to make a great first impression ).

Lucky for us the french market was going on that weekend and there were tons of people in the streets, merchants on the sidewalks and great weather!






He also spoiled me with a trip to Kate Spade ...to pick out anything I wanted in the store I obessess over. I ended up with this...(!!!)

The following weekend we went to the driving range. Colton is really really really good at golf. Me..not so much. But I am excited to learn! So with his patience he took me to the driving range, our friends Tom and Jenny came too.


2 comments:

  1. Im soooo happy you have a blog! Your pictures are so cute! What a fabulous couple you guys are! We miss you both!
    Ps. The wedding was so beautiful, and so were you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...love the blog and the fact that you are so happy, and so in love...but I LOVE the cain chairs in that first picture!!! I think I'm going to bring a U-Haul out when I visit you!

    ReplyDelete