A year ago tomorrow, was the first day Colton and I met. He was in town with his "bros" for Memorial Day weekend. His bro Tyler was dating my girlfriend Tori - so the plan was for all the guys to meet up with Tori's girlfriends. We all met up at Pei Wei and that is when I first met Colton. He was sun kissed from a day at the beach - in his speedo, sporting a handle-bar mustache, and full of energy.
The following Monday (Memorial Day - or Bro-morial, as they like to call it) the guys had bought tickets to the Dodgers game and took us girls.
This is the photo we took that night. Later, Colton emailed it to me and that is what started our 5 months of emailing everyday. And now look where we are!!! a lot can happen in a year :)
That is sooooo cute and crazy that you guys met a year ago! I love your little love story!!! You guys are so perfect together! Oh, and I love your new car!
ReplyDelete